Rock in the vines
Featuring Jimmy Barnes, Jon Stevens, Richard Clapton, and Taxiride
Sutton Grange Winery is thrilled to announce that Jimmy Barnes will be playing at the second Rock in the Vines concert along with Jon Stevens, Richard Clapton and Taxiride.
Sutton Grange Winery, situated in Central Victoria only twenty minutes from Bendigo and ninety minutes from Melbourne CBD is a stunning venue surrounded by pristine bushland which overlooks an expansive lake. The perfect picturesque setting to enjoy an outstanding night of entertainment.
On Saturday 4th November 2017 Sutton Granges Winery’s natural amphitheatre will be transformed into a unique entertainment hub complete with massive stage and lighting rigs, food truck village.
Presale tickets go on sale from the 20th July
General Public Tickets go on sale 24th July 2017 at 9am from ticketmaster. Ticket Price $109. Click Here
+ Artists & Show times
- 15:30 Gates Open
- 16:30 - 17:30 Taxiride
- 18:00 - 19:00 Richard Clapton
- 19:30 - 20:30 Jon Stevens
- 21:00 - 22:15 Jimmy Barnes
*Please note times are approximate and subject to change.
+ Transport Information
Bus Transport Is available through Christians Buses - Click Here
Parking We have ample free parking on site if you wish to drive. A gold coin donation will be welcomed by CFA attendants. Note there is an approxmiately 800m walk from the car park to the concert site.
Disabled Parking There is access to a closer car park for disabled patrons. Directional signage will be on the road with the entrance via Carnochans Road. From this carpark golf buggy service will also be available for service to the concert site.
+ Dining Options
- Have access to all the cellar door amenities and hospitality including internal building and front lawn garden.
- All beverages included
- Canapés , Finger food, and hand held dining for 4 hours
- $250 per person includes ticket entry to event
Please click here to purchase and find out more information
+ Local Accommodation & Attractions
+ VENUE Information
Address 1610 Bendigo - Sutton Grange Road, Sutton Grange
Phone 03 8672 1478
What should I bring?
- Camping chairs, picnic rugs
- Picnic food if you wish (there will be food available on site)
- Jacket, sun screen and a hat depending on the weather!
- Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic beverages (sealed water only)
- Metal cutlery
- Tents, tables, sunshades. (You can bring camping/deck chairs and rugs.)
- Umbrellas (please bring ponchos/jackets instead)
- Any and all Glass
- Pets (except for Guide Dogs)
Are children allowed?
- Children are allowed to attend under the supervision of an adult however no discounted ticket price is available.
What happens if it rains?
- The show must go on! Rain, wind or shine! Unless of course the conditions are deemed dangerous in which case the show will be cancelled and refunds issued by Ticketmaster. This decision would be made on the day of the event and will be reported on our website as well as socal media channels.
What food will be available?
- We will have a wide range of food trucks on site. Once confirmed a list will be available here.
How do i register to be a food vendor on the day?
- Please use this link to apply. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
Is eftpos available?
- We will have a limited amount of eftpos pay terminals available. Where possible we suggest bringing enough cash for the day.